Kim has her Master’s degree in Professional Counseling from South University in Savannah, GA. Kim is responsible for the development and implementation of new and existing programs that are directed at improving the overall health and well-being of our DHMP members. Kim has been with Denver Health since 2012.
7 Things That Can Make You Happy Right Now
Posted by sbsm_admin on Tuesday, 29 March 2016
- JUST BE YOU – You don’t have to be anyone else. Just be you! You don’t need anyone else’s approval.
- UNPLUG – Turn off your electronics! Talk to people and listen to what they’re saying. You should feel much happier when you’re connecting with someone rather than something.
- BE NICE TO YOURSELF – It’s hard to be happy when someone is mean to you all the time.
- IMPROVE – Whatever you’re doing, try to make one small step each day to improve it.
- HAVE MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS – Family, friends and coworkers should bring out the best in you. If not, reconsider the relationship. Connecting with the right people provides meaning and value to our lives.
- COMPLAIN LESS – Do something about the issue. If you can’t do anything about it, vent and let it go.
- BE THANKFUL –Spend a little bit of time each day to think of things that make you happy. Speaking these things aloud can help cement your feelings of gratitude.